Crystal Inn Hotel & Suites Brigham City, Utah
At the northeastern edge of the Great Salt Lake lies a quiet, attractive, well-kept community. Brigham City has managed to keep the small-town feeling alive, despite its 17,000-member population.
In addition to the outdoor adventures Utah is known for, an eclectic mix of attractions abounds in the Brigham City area. The nearby 72,000-acre Bear River Migratory Bird Refuge provides an oasis to many shorebirds and waterfowl, including the rare tundra swan and the white-faced ibis. Willard Bay State Park provides campers and boaters access to the expansive Great Salt Lake. Just down the road, Thiokol's Rocket Display offers a glimpse of the solid rocket motors of America's space program.
Among the many assets of Brigham City is its history and heritage. Peach Days, a popular local event, is reportedly the second oldest festival in the country. The Golden Spike National Historic Site celebrates the completion of the world's first transcontinental railroad in Brigham City in 1869. The newly restored Brigham City Depot, originally built in 1906, is also a proud icon of time past.
- FREE hot breakfast buffet
- FREE wireless Internet access throughout our Brigham City hotel
- Convenient location with easy access to both North and Southbound I-15
- FREE parking
- Indoor Pool (Pool will be closed from January 20 to January 28, 2014 due to remodeling efforts.)
- Hot Tub
- Fitness Center
- Morton Thiokol Rocket Display
- Golden Spike National Historic Site
- Willard Bay State Park
- Crystal Hot Springs
- Bear River Migratory Bird Refuge
- Marble Park
- Oversized guest rooms with your choice of King or Two Queen beds, separate seating area with a work station
- All rooms include a mini-fridge, microwave, iron/ironing board, hairdryer and coffee maker
- All rooms have new bedding
- All rooms include high-speed wireless Internet access